- About Institute
- Departments and Laboratories
- Collection of scientific papers
- Conferences and seminars
- Software Products
Laboratory for development and implementation pedagogical software
Scientifical and Methodological work:
Laboratory for development and implementation of educational software was found in 2001. At different periods it was headed by M. Lvov (2001-2003), A. Grabowsky (2003-2005), V. Peschanenko (2005-2009), V. Kruglik (since 2009).
Early drafts of the laboratory:
- PMC âVideointerpreter for searching and sorting algorithmsâ;
- PMC TerM 7 âSupport of the practical mathematical activityâ
defined the scientific direction of the laboratory, its main architectural and technological approaches and solutions, set the requirements for the used processes and technologies.
- Projects implemented later:
- PMC TerM 7-9 âSupport of the practical mathematical activityâ;
- PSW Library of electronic presentations âAlgebra 7-9â;
- PSW âAlgebra, Grade 7â;
- PSW âAlgebra, Grade 8â;
- Integrated environment for educational purposes âAnalytic geometryâ.
Currently, the laboratory develops the project âIntegrated audit of software environment of economic knowledgeâ, as well as a united Austrian-Ukrainian project âCENREC: development of symbolic methods and Web technologies for the virtual center for calculations of the nonlinear resonance.â